Ped fans, it’s been far too long since we’ve said thanks for the wonderful attention other blogs and sites have paid to Ped! Discovering someone has featured a Ped item or said something nice about us always lifts everyone’s spirits here at Ped HQ. It’s the equivalent of walking down the street and having a stranger say, “Cute shoes!”—and you know we all love that!
Here are just a few of the sites we appreciate (and if we missed your recent kindness to Ped, let us know in the comments because we’re definitely grateful):
- At the hilariously named Little Fascist Panties, Emily Louise, who describes herself as “visual artist, cyborg feminist, licensed hysteric, post90s riot grrl,” blogs about all things well-designed. She served up some enthusiastic (and funny) love for the Trippen Strahl.
- Megan Mae Daily (MMD) is the eponymous style blog of the truly stylish Megan Mae! It doesn’t get any better than this unsolicited review she recently wrote about the Trippen Army! Doesn’t she look fantastic wearing them?! (Plus, she has seriously cute kitties!)
- Lucky Girl Shoes is the blog of a podiatrist in Portland, Oregon, who posts shoes she deems cute, comfortable, and walkable. We’re delighted she gave the thumb’s up to the Cydwoq Samba!
- The Fashionable Bureaucrat is the personal style blog of Megan, a self-described “middle manager in government.” What a breath of fresh air she must be in her office! She recently showed off her Cydwoq sensibility, giving Ped a credit.
- At Pretty Neat Designs, Cindy blogs about all manner of things that interest her. She happily declared the Chie Mihara Guinyo to be “like a party for your feet”! (And she called us “fine purveyors of shoe candy,” which we love!) Be sure to check out the Pretty Neat Designs Etsy shop, where Cindy sells stitched stationery goods.
- East Side Bride, “an evil club of mean hipster brides,” is a blog that offers straight-forward advice with attitude to women who are about to walk down the aisle. Although we have to disagree with the blogger’s response, we were happy to discover the question from a bride who was trying to decide between wearing the Cydwoq Tomcat and the Cydwoq Naked as her wedding shoes. (The comments were also big fun!)
- Ped was featured as a “Gloss Find” on the site myGloss: What Women Want to Know. So nice!
- The design-conscious Michelle Taylor at Blue Moss, a blog of beautiful things, decided Fiorentini + Baker’s Floss was worthy of notice. She also makes wonderful jewelry from vintage baubles, which she offers in her Etsy shop.
A big virtual bouquet of roses to all of these blogs and sites!!! We love what we carry here at Ped, and it’s always thrilling to find out others do, too! THANK YOU!
(By the way, this week’s Sweet Treat is the Trippen Sinus! Find out why everyone’s wild about Trippen’s wedges by clicking “be sweet to your feet” in the upper right corner of any Ped page, which will take you to the Sinus with the magic discount code that will bring 20% off at checkout.)