Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so it’s the perfect time to sing a big THANK YOU! to the wonderful blogs that have given Ped attention in the past few months. It’s always a thrill to discover others share our appreciation for beautiful things. Here are just a few of the people and sites that have said kind words about Ped recently:
- The wide-ranging and wonderful blog, Grace’s Birdcage, found our Chie Mihara’s lust-worthy.
- Designer and jeweler Katy at Grayling, who loves all things inspiring and well-designed, gave a shout-out to some of our best black shoes and boots (think Argila, think Trippen, think Fiorentini + Baker).
- Christina Williams, who writes the blog you can call me chris, found inspiration in Ped’s Chie Mihara Nerrine, as did the wonderfully fashion-conscious gal at Golden Means.
- And how much do we LOVE Michelle Taylor at Blue Moss? Time and again, she surprises us by picking our personal favorites to share with her design-conscious fans. (Plus, she has a wonderful way with repurposing old baubles into dazzling new jewelry, so drop by her Etsy shop and take a look.)
- We hold Mrs. French at Bliss in the same high esteem. Not only does she write a fantastic blog, showing us eye-opening items and places that make our hearts sing, but she also takes the loveliest pictures. Love these arty, blogging gals!
- After our wonderful Coclico Ndakinna turned up on notcouture.com (a daily must-visit), it wound up featured here, here, here, here, and here. Thanks to all!!!
- Our lovely Chie Mihara Saura found itself featured on both Pretty Neat Designs and Rock My Socks.
- We’re always thrilled when fashion-savvy Nanashi at If-I-Owned-A-Boutique finds something to like at Ped, as she did with Giraudon’s Nelle.
- Blueheart hearted our lovely Antipast socks.
- Lex S. at Lexography gave some love to the Cydwoq Deck Boot.
- Paint it. Black. appreciated our Fiorentini + Baker Emma boot.
- A couple of online magazines also gave Ped boots special attention: 1) the all-things-eco-conscious White Apricot, and 2) the fine-life-loving I Heart Luxe.
- Finally, although we can’t read these blogs, we are so happy to share the global language of style: mamma damen, Lilla Kvinna Oola-Laa!, and Got Outfit.
If we missed the kiss you threw Ped’s way, we apologize, but please know everyone here at Ped HQ appreciates you from the bottom of our collective heart. We are truly grateful to have such wonderful friends! If we could, we’d give each of you a rose! Happy Thanksgiving!