Here at Ped, we get so excited about the wonderful things we carry. Everyday we ooh and aah and swoon and gush over the goods in the Ped warehouse, which is why we love it when others appreciate what we appreciate!
It’s been a while since we expressed our gratitude, but we are truly grateful for all the shout-outs to Ped across the Web! Here are several of the wonderful people and sites that have featured Ped treasures recently:
- We adore Michelle Taylor of Blue Moss! It’s not just because she’s admired our Argila Elsie and Chie Mihara Hito, among other things; it’s also because every day she introduces us to beautiful sites, places, and ideas. What an eye for design! She also creates the coolest jewelry from re-purposed vintage baubles for her Blue Moss Etsy shop.
- Katrina Rodabaugh, an amazing artist and poet, mentioned how much she loves our Pepita jewelry on her terrific blog, Made by Katrina.
- The unknown author of the blog Goodness Aggregated made us smile with a post that featured our Fiorentini + Baker Eli boot and Jutta Neumann Kim sandal.
- The mysterious writer and photographer who maintains I Spuddle thrilled us when she coveted our Cydwoq Traction.
- The woman who loves lovely things at Crush Party gushed about so many of our pretty boots! Color us thrilled!
- Jessica at Ring o Blog took a shine to our Jamie Joseph Aqua Chalcedony ring (one of our favorites)!
- Becki Singer, who puts together the hilariously named blog, Shopping is My Cardio, fell for our gorgeous Fiorentini + Baker Eden boots. She’s in good company!
We also say merci, gracias, danke, and thank you in so many languages to the numerous overseas blogs that have highlighted Ped items, among them How to Make a Baby Elephant Float (how great is that name?), du fond du coeur, and Nata Velvska @ ShoeShoe.
If you’ve featured something from Ped and we’ve somehow overlooked your site, please know we still appreciate you! (Let us know who you are, so we can pay attention!) We love being part of the party!